Latest Photo Galleries
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Athletic Clearance Process
By edodds on August 23, 2016
We no longer accept paper copies
RHS Athletic Handbook is available on-line – CLICK HERE
All athletes wanting to participate in CIF sponsor sports, club sports, dance and cheer team
MUST register and complete the Athletic Clearance process on-line.
To begin the clearance process please visit www.athleticclearance.com to get started. You will have to sign up for each sport your athlete would like to participate in, in order for the coach to see if they have been cleared or not. Please allow 24-48 hours after you’ve uploaded the physical and completed all of the on-line portion for the administration to fully clear your athlete. If you have not received an email after that time confirming that your athlete has been cleared, it is probably due to incomplete forms or a failed upload of the physical. Please follow the directions below – there is also a troubleshoot to walk you through going back after the account has been created to upload the physical form.
***PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING***
1. Print and bring the PHYSICAL FORM to your doctor to complete
2. Once your physical form is completed you can start the online process
3. Start the online process at Athletic Clearance – http://www.athleticclearance.com
4. Register for an account – use the parent’s email address
5. Once registered, find the Start Clearance Here tab – if you have more than one student-athlete attending RHS, you will need to add a clearance for each. If your student-athlete plans on playing more than one sport, you will also need to sign up for each sport individually.
6. Fill in all of the information on the student information page – note, you must have insurance or purchase the school insurance in order for your student-athlete to be cleared.
7. Upload your completed physical form to the site toward the bottom on the student information page.
8. Complete the medical history form
9. Complete the Parent/Guardian Information page
10. The athlete AND the parent will need to electronically “sign” the required sections.
11. Submit the clearance
12. You will receive a confirmation email when everything has been submitted and one when your student-athlete has been cleared by the school to participate.
13. If your athlete would like to participate in more than one sport, each sport has to be signed up for individually. Simply click on the “Start Clearance Here!” and when you hit the “Student Information” page, select your athlete on the drop down option. Most information is saved,including your physical, but some will require you to resubmit. Go through the medical history, parent/guardian info and signatures to be cleared for the additional sports.
Is your physical not downloading? Please follow these steps prior to emailing:
1. Log-in to athleticclearance.com
2. Click on the clearance tab (next to student tab and parents/guardians tab – NOT the main clearance tab next to My Account)
3. Under the Student Info column click on the pencil to edit that page
4. Scroll down and click on the “upload file” tab
5. Click SAVE and it should it be downloaded
Please note that if your student plays multiple sports, you will be required to register for those sports as well. All sports will be open to sign-up during the summer. If you do not sign-up for a particular sport, the student-athlete will not show up on the cleared roster for the coach and will not be allowed to participate.
You will receive notice that your clearance has been received within 24-48 business hours. If you have not, it is because you have not completed the forms or the physical was not properly downloaded.
Athleticclearance.com Registration video – http://cartyws.wistia.com/medias/auqpoq4kv6
Comments Off on Athletic Clearance Process